Dialogbox in a lib

Hello All,

           I am trying to create a custom dialogbox using the GTK+. When i call the funnydialog fuction, i
need to show that dialog to the user. i want to create a lib so that i can send that lib to my friends and
ask them to use the lib to have the fun.....

          i want to know that how do i show my funnydialog as a model window to what ever the application is
? The user will call the funnyDialog function in any application.... so i need to get which window is active
and i need to show my funnydialog as a model window of that active window...

         How do i do this? Please help me

Thanks & Regards
Sundaram. D

We all see it as it is. But on MSN India, the difference lies in perspective.
http://in.msn.com