Threads and g_idle_add()

A couple of questions with regard to threads and g_idle_add() which I can't find references to anywhere. I suspect my questions are moot but I want to make sure.

I have several g_idle_add() calls from within secondary threads. Is it okay for a secondary thread to end while an idle function it had added is still active?

Also, is it alright to call g_idle_add() from within an idle function? (the initial g_idle_add() call is being done in a secondary thread)

--
Marshall Lake -- mlake mlake net -- http://mlake.net