RE: Anyone know how to make a GtkEntry expand to fill a cell in atable?

RTFM, what a novel idea.  Sorry, I should have done that.  I'm having a
"duh" moment. Anyway, thanks for saving me the time.

-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of
Brian J. Tarricone
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 4:10 PM
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Anyone know how to make a GtkEntry expand to
fill a cell in atable?

On 08/26/2009 12:55 PM, Boggess Rod wrote:
Before someone suggests the GTK_EXPAND option when attaching to the
table, I tried that.  It works horizontally, but not vertically.

AFAICT, you can't make it expand vertically.  A quick reading
of the gtk source suggests that it always requests the height
(and paints the box
border) based on the font size.

      -brian