Re: Can't quite get my head around this, can anyone help?

Boggess Rod wrote:
BTDT.  Won't work because by then, the user-value I'm trying not to
loose would already be lost.

Guess I don't understand the problem, then, as I don't see why this
would be if you kept track of it in an external variable between
callbacks.  Maybe a very small, self-contained example would be appropriate.

I would have thought this was a somewhat popular function, especially
when processing records from a database.  But I don't seem to know what
to search for.  I can seem to find one single example anywhere that
makes use of the change-value signal.

How would it be used in a database-driven app?  Not having written any,
it's not something I'm familiar with.