Re: quarks

hi:

Quark strings are static and should not be freed.  You don't free them.  glib
does not free them either.  When the process dies they are automatically
freed.  That's all.  Just don't worry about them.
But then i can imaging we can not abuse of that kind of types.

thank you.

behdad

Martin (OpenGeoMap) wrote:
Brian J. Tarricone escribiÃ: