Re: quarks

On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 02:20:35 -0300 Martin (OpenGeoMap) wrote:

Someone knows like quarks works in glib????.

I can not find the source code, only the header. ItÅ suppose we don
need free the string inside a static string of a quarks. But how is
that???. Where is the string saved?.

The documentation on quarks should tell you all you need:
http://library.gnome.org/devel/glib/stable/glib-Quarks.html

If not, please ask specific questions about specific sections of the
documentation that you don't understand.

        -brian