Re: Disabling print range settings?

On Thu, 2008-05-15 at 17:00 +0200, Enrico Tröger wrote:
On Thu, 15 May 2008 09:23:18 -0400, Liam R E Quin <liam holoweb net>
wrote:
[...]
Wouldn't it be better to work on supporting a range of pages??

Sure would it be better but it would be also more time consuming...
Understood.  On the other hand, one day you'll need to undo whatever
hack you put in now... and you'll have to deal with complaining users
throwing their dirty socks at you.

[...]

I thought of something similar: in the begin-print handler, I call the
draw-page handler for all pages with a flag set to prevent actually
adding any contents to the layout except for the pages that are
desired. But it still needs to get done ;-).

I know, I know, and I'm not really helping very much, except to say,
don't do the quick hack, do the right thing, if at all possible :-)

Liam