Re: Disabling print range settings?

On Thu, 2008-05-15 at 14:33 +0200, Enrico Tröger wrote:

is there any way to disable or overwrite the print range in
GtkPrintSettings?

The implementation of printing in my application currently doesn't
support a range of pages. So I'd like to disable the selection of such
or at least to overwrite the user's choice.

Wouldn't it be better to work on supporting a range of pages??
Easier said than done, I know, but still...  e.g. print to
/dev/null or a temporary file first, and notice where the
page breaks were...

Liam