Re: Printing

Hi Enrico,

I reported a bug on this. You can leave a note that you are able to reproduce this, and maybe mention your printer model and Windows version. See

Enrico Tröger wrote:
7) When printing under Windows to a Canon inkjet, the bounding rectangle of graphics (not text) is filled black (auch!). The PDF is printed OK.
I have the same problem, it is also black when the document is printed
to a PDF printer on Windows (e.g. PDFCreator from