Re: Window events problems

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 6:03 PM, Perriman <chuchiperriman gmail com> wrote:

       Thanks for the info. I'm using this focus type currently. When
the user press a key (F2) I set the focus on the popup by doing that but
the problem is when the popup has not the focus and I want to set the
focus when the user uses the mouse by clicking into the window.

A standalone example of code that isn't working for you is always handy.

cheers
--
Gian Mario Tagliaretti
GNOME Foundation member