Window events problems

Hi all!!

        I have problems trying to catch a signal in a window. I need to
know when the user press a button in a window (any widget in the
window) to do something. Currently, if I connect to button-press-event
in the window, it doesn't work. I've tried with GtkEventBox but
nothing...

        My window is a GTK_WINDOW_POPUP and I have only a frame and an
entry but I cannot connect to the entry because the user can change the
entry widget and sets a new one (one widget or a container with a lot
of widgets)

Can you help me?

Thanks!!!