Re: how to add button inside the treview list

Hi Viven,

As you suggested i have tried with the GtkCellRendererText, using this i am
able to paint the
button box into the cell but i am unable to put the text on top of the
painted button, please some body help me out how to render the text on the
button.

Please find the code in attachment.

Thanks to responding to my mail.

--PPK