how to add button inside the treview list
- From: "prasadam kumar" <prasadamkumar gmail com>
- To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: how to add button inside the treview list
- Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 14:47:49 +0530
I am unable to find the way to add the button inside the treeview using GTK
I am able to insert pixbuf,togglebuttons,processbar inside the treeview, but
according to my requirement i have to put Button inside the treeview. I have
not found any API related to button with treeview.
My requirement is:
1. I need three columns.
2. First column should be string so i can display the strings, rest of two
columns I want to display buttons.
Please some one help out how to solve this and feel free to giving the
Thanks in advance.
] [Thread Prev