how to add button inside the treview list

Hi,

I am unable to find the way to add the button inside the treeview using GTK
'C' bindings.
I am able to insert pixbuf,togglebuttons,processbar inside the treeview, but
according to my requirement i have to put Button inside the treeview. I have
not found any API  related to button with treeview.

My requirement is:
1. I need three columns.
2. First column should be string so i can display the strings, rest of two
columns I want to display buttons.

Please some one help out how to solve this and feel free to giving the
suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
PPK