Fill justification for last line to?

Hi,
When a textview's justification is set to "JUSTIFY_FILL", it expands all the
lines to fit the width of the textview, besides the last line in each
paragraph.
I know normally this is the right way it should be done, but in my specific
case, I need ALL lines justified - In other words, I don't care about
paragraphs or line breaks, I just want all the text to expand to fit the
whole width of the block.

So I input all the text without any line breaks, and everything is expanded,
besides the last line - but I need that expanded to. (I know it looks
stupid, etc', it's for a very specific need, and I'm positive in that case
that it's the best (if not only possible) way to do what I wan't).

Does anyone have any idea how this can be done? I don't mind even messing
around with the text and adding spaces in order to force it to expand, but
the text in the textview is dynamic, and I don't know how to make sure it
will not add a extra line in some cases, and then lose the last line's
expanding again.

Thanks,
Moshe