Re: GtkProgress demo from tutorial not working on ubuntu hardy?

Hi,

weird: the same code works as expected on the nokia n810.
My problem with the fact the changing the stausbar backround color
also only happens on the PC and works as expected on the n810.

How comes? Why are there at least two things not working as
advertised on a stock ubuntu hardy unit but on the heavily
customized gtk framework delivered with the nokia n810?

Till