Using Glib::KeyFile

Hi,

I was trying to use Glib::KeyFile to parse and also to edit it.

I was able to parse the file and read information from it, but I was not able to set it using that. Its not
updating my config file. I crossed the permissions given on the file too.

Here is the piece of the code for reference.

Glib::KeyFile key;

try
{
key.load_from_file("/home/localuser/RnD/DateTime/datetime.config");
}
catch(Glib::KeyFileError ex)
{
std::cout << ex.what() << std::endl;
}
key.set_comment("PREFERENCES", "DateTimeApp Settings");

I tried using set_string, set_integer to set the the new value for a key. But nothing worked out.

-Ravee