Default icon in treeview DnD

Until this morning, whenever I dragged a row to a new location in the same
treeview, the drag icon would look like the original row.  I still get that
icon when I drag from another treeview to the one in question.  Is that
icon considered to be the default?  Now the icon that I get looks like a
page of text with the top right corner dog-eared.  I'm not aware of making
any changes to the code that would account for the change in appearance.
Any suggestion how to get back the original behavior?
--
Jeffrey Barish