Re: Default icon in treeview DnD

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 10:55 PM, Jeffrey Barish
<jeff_barish earthlink net> wrote:
Until this morning, whenever I dragged a row to a new location in the same
treeview, the drag icon would look like the original row.  I still get that
icon when I drag from another treeview to the one in question.  Is that
icon considered to be the default?  Now the icon that I get looks like a
page of text with the top right corner dog-eared.  I'm not aware of making
any changes to the code that would account for the change in appearance.
Any suggestion how to get back the original behavior?

Did you override the drag-begin signal or stop using
gtk_tree_view_enable_model_drag_source()?  These are both possible
causes for not getting an image of the row as drag icon.

regards,

-kris.