Re: GTK Socket implementation for DirectFB.

mohan soumya wrote:
Hi,
Can anyone let me know whether Directfb support for GTK Socket is implemented ?
  I am using GTK Socket in my application which uses DirectFB.(gtk_socket_new to create socket).
  To get the id of window,the function  _gtk_socket_windowing_get_id  is getting called and it is returing 0
in case of DirectFB.
Please suggest me how to get proper id using _gtk_socket_windowing_get_id function. Thanks,
  Soumya.

Sockets are not implemented yet in directfb (see #469278 in Gnome BTS), but IIRC someone said some time ago he had intention to implement it soon.

regards

Attilio