Making rows bold in GtkTreeView

Hi,

I am trying to make one row of a GtkTreeView bold, following the tutorial at:
http://scentric.net/tutorial/
(http://scentric.net/tutorial/sec-treeview-col-whole-row.html)

In the list store I have a string field which is displayed in the
column, and a boolean field which should make the text bold or not. In
the code linked, if I set COL_BOLD to TRUE in all three rows, all of
them become bold. If any of them are FALSE, none of them are made
bold. I was not expecting this behaviour - am I doing something wrong?
After reading the tutorial and documentation, I was under the
impression that assigning the COL_BOLD field to the "weight-set"
property would allow certain rows to have a custom weight set or not.

Here is my code:
http://codebeard.homelinux.com/2007_09/tview.c

Thanks,
Kieran.