GTK Socket implementation for DirectFB.

Hi,

  Can anyone let me know  whether Directfb support for GTK Socket is implemented ?
  I am using GTK Socket in my application which uses DirectFB.(gtk_socket_new to create socket).
  To get the id of window,the function  _gtk_socket_windowing_get_id  is getting called and it is returing 0
in case of DirectFB.

  Please suggest me how to get proper id using _gtk_socket_windowing_get_id function.

  Thanks,
  Soumya.

 Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger.  Click here