Re: How to convert a jpg image to a GtkImage ?

You'd probably looking for a copy-constructor for the pixbuf for cloning...
Also, the pixel-copying would be handled by a single method
call on the pixbuf.

As for adding a click to the reference count, if it works, would probably be
the best way to go (I admit I don't quite understand the implications...
I'm quite used to java you see...)

Jonathan