Re: How to convert a jpg image to a GtkImage ?

On Sun, Sep 09, 2007 at 06:30:02PM +0800, Gregory Hosler wrote:

This works fine, but now I have a concern as regards to memory leak.

The reason for new'ing a new loader each time is that, from the documentation,
it appears that once I "loader_close()", I can no longer write to the loader,
and it is not clear that I can do sequential loader writes's followed by
loader_get_pixbuf's, thereby reusing the same (original) loader.

I also am not seeing a convenient way to destroy the loader. (it does happen to
have a finalize routine, but I'm not sure how to invoke it :)

GdkPixbufLoader is a GObject, you get rid of it as of
anything else: by releasing the last reference with
g_object_unref().

      reusing the loader (if possible).

This is not possible (the loader is tied to its pixbuf).

Yeti

--
http://gwyddion.net/