Start editing a GtkCellRendererText using F2

Hi

I have a GtkTreeView and one of the columns is an editable GtkCellRendererText.

I would like to have the F2 key edit the cell, just as clicking on it does, but I can't figure out how.

I can do gtk_accelerator_parse()/g_cclosure_new()/gtk_accel_group_connect() to have a callback called when F2 is pressed but I've no idea how to tell the callback to edit the selected cell.

Is this doable?

Thanks in advance,

Andrew