GtkAssistant ending with a custom button

Hi,

I'm trying to use a GtkAssistant for a "Create new project" interaction
where the user picks a project template, then a file-name and location
(With a GtkFileChooserWidget in the assistant page).

From here, I'd like to finish the interaction, so this is the last page
of the assistant with a type of ASSISTANT_PAGE_CONFIRM.

What I'd like to change however, is the stock "Apply" button which this
ends on, as the interaction dictates it would be best to have a button,
perhaps labelled "Create", and with the stock "new" icon.

The application I'm working on is in Pygtk, so is this an issue of
incomplete binding, is it impossible in general, or have I missed how to
do it?

Kind regards,

--
Peter Clifton