Re: gtk pango draw rotated text

Take a look at the excellent example in the program 'gtk-demo', which
should be installed on your system already.
Try '# gtk-demo', then choose the 'rotated text' example.  Note:
double-clinking the choice launches the example, also notice the two
tabs - one show description, one show the actual code.

James,