Building and packaging for Windows

Hello

I am the author of ISO Master ( http://littlesvr.ca/isomaster/ ). It's a reasonably simple GTK application. I'd like to make a Windows version. If possible, without porting the GUI to Win32. I managed to compile ISO Master on Windows using cygwin, but I don't see how I could distribute it without a cygwin prerequisite.

Can someone share ideas about how to compile a GTK application for Windows and package it so it includes GTK and its dependencies?

Any tips you would care to share would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew