Re: Images in database

See at gnome-db.org page for GTK based database manipulation widgets
and GDA (GNOME Database Access) projects, they will allow to use
SQLite, Postgresql or any other supported by GDA to store any data
using the same API.

2007/10/15, Matí­as Alejandro Torres <torresmat gmail com>:
Hi,

I'm building an application which handles, let's say... "people's
information". This information is stored using sqlite which until now
consisted only in human-readable data (text/integers/dates). But... now
I need to handle images (GdkPixbufs) and I don't know how to store it,
is perfectly safe using sqlite to store this GdkPixbufs too?

Now, a GTK question :P, I wan't to provide functionality to resize the
images to fit the actual size of it's container visible area, how do I
know the size of this area? The image is packed inside a GtkPaned.

Thanks in advance, Matias.