Re: GTK+ v2.12.2 build for Windows ?

I started noticing that my application now regularly
crashes on exit when compiled in release mode (debug works fine).

Does this happen only when you compile against the 2.12.2 headers, and
run against 2.12.2 binaries? What about other combinations? Do you
have a stack trace? (Well, you can't get a very good one as the GTK+
DLLs don't have debug information included, and even if they did, it
would be in gcc's format, not MSVC's, which you apparently use as you
talk about "release mode" and "debug mode").

--tml