Re: Problem with gtk-doc

hi,

Quoting Tomasz Jankowski <tomcioj gmail com>:

Hello!

I have problem with gtk-doc.
There is gtk-doc-list gnome org
I configured it in my project an everything was
fine (i had object hierarchy etc.). Now I added two new source files which
decalre two new objects. Gtk-doc sees these new source files, it added
symbols to *unused.tx file, but it did not build new documentation pages for
them.
You add new types to the *.types file and new api to the *.sections.txt. If its a new section (new type) you add it to the *.sgml file too. *types and *-sections.txt can be autogenerated all the time by gtk-doc if your happy with that (see gtkdoc-scan --help).

Morover since I added new files gtk-doc doean's add new symbols to
documenattion, even if there are in old files.
???

--
Cya!
Tom