Problem with gtk-doc

Hello!

I have problem with gtk-doc. I configured it in my project an everything was
fine (i had object hierarchy etc.). Now I added two new source files which
decalre two new objects. Gtk-doc sees these new source files, it added
symbols to *unused.tx file, but it did not build new documentation pages for
them. Morover since I added new files gtk-doc doean's add new symbols to
documenattion, even if there are in old files.
--
Cya!
Tom