        uname(&name);
        printf("%s\n", name.sysname);
        printf("%s\n", name.nodename);
        printf("%s\n", name.release);
        printf("%s\n", name.version);
        printf("%s\n", name.machine);

Thanks,

Michael

On 05/11/2007, Matteo Landi <matteo landi email it> wrote:

On Mon, 2007-11-05 at 22:55 +1100, Michael Lamothe wrote:
Hi Matteo,

I'm not following.  What box?  A GtkBox?  What "row"?

they are just examples

Have you thought of using Glade to do your UI work?

the fact is that i've started working with gtk two days ago because i
was interested in make a gnome panel monitor, and in the tutorial i've
found, i create a panel with the bonobo inititialization..
i dont know if i can do this even with glade..

Talking about the spawn, i think the problem is due to the command
itself (uname) that at the end print a "\n"; So i gotta throw away that
char from the string to obtaine a one line label, isn't it?

M@

Thanks,

Michael