Re: How to create a simple multilingual GUI

Ooop, took wrong file.
It's hello_intl-0.1.tar.gz which is the GTK app, not gettext-0.16 (gettext
tarball). :/
=============
I finally managed to make a dynamically language-changing console app.
However, I'm still trying to understand how to correctly use gettext with
Anjuta+Glade.

Here is my source code for my apps, as well as .mo files I took from the
gettext tarball.

How should I proceed to use .mo files with a GTK app created using the
Anjuta+Glade combo?
I tried placing .po files (created from the Anjuta generated .pot template)
in the po directory and adding a LINGUAS file with the available languages,
but it didn't work.