How to specify application name in taskbar buttons?

Hi,

Is there a way for me to specify what name should be shown in the
taskbutton if my GTK application has multiple windows open at the same
time, and all are grouped together and all are shown under the same
taskbutton?

By default is shows the name of the binary executable (example:
"binary-name 10" if there are 10 windows open), but I wish to show
some custom name (like the one I specify on the window's title).

Thanks,
Gaurav