Re: Global GladeXML

On 5/26/07, Felipe Balbi <felipebalbi users sourceforge net> wrote:
Hi,

On 5/26/07, Jim George <jimgeorge gmail com> wrote:
> On 5/26/07, Felipe Balbi <felipebalbi users sourceforge net> wrote:
> > it's the glade_xml_signal_autoconnect
> >
> > I define the name in the xml file and code the same name in the C language...
> >
> > libglade does the connections :-p
> >
> > easier.. and let my code be cleaner...
> >

> You need to pass -export-dynamic to ld in order to let libglade see
> the symbols in your binary.
>
> This is being pedantic, but I didn't see glade_xml_signal_autoconnect
> in your code either :-)

yeah... I've commented on my tests and forgot to put it again...
when passing to the list i've removed the commented code
kkkkkkkk.. my bad...

now it's working fine..
i've made openhset_init_interface() return a GladeXML*... now I can
get it on the other side..
thanks

> -Jim
>
> PS, do a "reply all", otherwise the mail only gets sent to me and not
> the mailing list.

K... it's this gmail... maybe I can maybe it always reply-all

correcting... "maybe i can make it always reply-all"

--
Best Regards,