Re: Global GladeXML

Hi,

On 5/26/07, Jim George <jimgeorge gmail com> wrote:
On 5/26/07, Felipe Balbi <felipebalbi users sourceforge net> wrote:
> it's the glade_xml_signal_autoconnect
>
> I define the name in the xml file and code the same name in the C language...
>
> libglade does the connections :-p
>
> easier.. and let my code be cleaner...

You need to pass -export-dynamic to ld in order to let libglade see
the symbols in your binary.

This is being pedantic, but I didn't see glade_xml_signal_autoconnect
in your code either :-)

yeah... I've commented on my tests and forgot to put it again...
when passing to the list i've removed the commented code
kkkkkkkk.. my bad...

now it's working fine..
i've made openhset_init_interface() return a GladeXML*... now I can
get it on the other side..
thanks

-Jim

PS, do a "reply all", otherwise the mail only gets sent to me and not
the mailing list.

K... it's this gmail... maybe I can maybe it always reply-all

--
Best Regards,