Re: menuitem activate

On Wed, 23 May 2007 17:13:56 +0200, Jonathan Winterflood wrote
Not really GTK-related, but shouldn't the compiler have complained loudly
about passing a char* instead of a GtkMenuItem* ?
Or are you using a binding of gtk to a language that doesn't check
types at compile-time?

I'm just trying everything.

Compiler complains if I don't put quotes around it (undeclared (first use of
this function)) , compiler doesn't complain when I do, but it segfaults.

As I said, I've been out of this game for a few years and have to ask dumb
questions for a while.