Re: menuitem activate

On Wed, 23 May 2007 10:12:31 -0400, "danielg RHCE" <danielg rhce us>
wrote:

Legacy code I'm trying to update and I've been out of the programming
thing for a while.

I have a popup menu with this item in it:
      menuitem = gtk_item_factory_get_item (ifactory, "/Refresh
Tree"); gtk_widget_set_sensitive (menuitem, FALSE);

I'm looking at the gtk class reference and find this:
_______________________________
[...]

Now, how would I use that signal somewhere else in the code to call
for a refresh?
Why don't you just call the callback function which is connected to the
signal?
Or use g_signal_emit() or g_signal_emit_by_name() to "emulate" a click
on the menu item.

Regards,
Enrico