Re: How to create a self contained GTK+ Application for Linux

On Wed, 2007-05-23 at 15:07 +0000, Jeremy Roberson wrote:
Hardcoded paths might be okay initially but I need to come up with a more
dynamic solution but, I'm not sure there is one.

You might want to take a look at what the autopackage folks are doing.
At the very least, they have a lot of documentation on what's required
to prepare relocatable, portable binary packages.

- Michael