Re: How to create a self contained GTK+ Application for Linux

David NeÄas (Yeti <yeti <at> physics.muni.cz> writes:

This can probably work for simple scripts,
but don't try it with Gtk+ unless you have a very good idea
what to put to the RUBYSCRIPT2EXE.* variables (which
essentially amounts to manual packaging).

And of course Tor's point about hardcoded paths still apply.

Yeti

Hardcoded paths might be okay initially but I need to come up with a more
dynamic solution but, I'm not sure there is one.