Re: Alternative GTK widgets

On 5/12/07, Shoq <mattes id gmail com> wrote:

Pardon my noobness, but I am new to GTK.  I had assumed there would be a
wealth of open source widgets that descend from the toolkit. I am starting
to think this was a very poor assumption on my part.  I've not be able to
find anything but a few aborted attempts at variations by other parties. Am
I missing something? Is there are directory of other efforts to add value to
the base classes?

What kind of widgets are you missing? Depending on you needs, there
are lots of widgets out there, but they are simply not integrated into
Gtk+.

Vivien