RE: Dialog closing prematurely with response code of 0

I wasn't planning on reporting it into bugzilla until I knew whether it was
something that was easily reproducable.  The system I am working in has a
large amount of support code that doesn't make it easy to just have someone
else compile without the full environment.  The "solution" (more like a
hack) that I came up with is to check the response code in
DispenserLoadDialog and if it is 0 then go back into the gtk_dialog_run().
Its not perfect but it does work.  I probably have something wrong somewhere
in how I am building my dialogs using Glade but I don't see it.

Kevin