Re: Radio button

My application has a number of radio buttons stored in a horizontal button
box.

The radio buttons were created with gtk_radio_button_new_with_label and
gtk_radio_button_new_with_label_from_widget.

Each button and its label is left-justified (aligned?) within its
allocation rectangle.

I want the button and the label to be centered in the allocation rectangle.

The machines on which my application will be deployed are running Gtk
version 2.0.

Thanks in advance for any help.

You need a GtkAlignment widget, documented in the manual.

--
Cédric Lucantis