Re: How do I get the GTK+ exec. file to Install?
- From: Michael L Torrie <torriem chem byu edu>
- To: Kayode Arowolo <kmarowolo yahoo co uk>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: How do I get the GTK+ exec. file to Install?
- Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 09:24:30 -0600
On Thu, 2007-03-15 at 05:09 +0000, Kayode Arowolo wrote:
I have been trying to download the GTK+ exec files from www.gtk.org (ftp) so that I can install on my
system but all to no avail. Please help out with suggestions on what to do.
I do not understand. What are you trying to do? Are you trying to
install pre-compiled GTK libraries on your operating system? If so,
what operating system are you using? Are you trying to compile GTK from
source? You will need to provide more information and ask a specific
Computer Science Dept.
University of the Witwatersrand
New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail
Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.
gtk-app-devel-list mailing list
gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev