Question about gtkhtml

Dear all,

I'm tring to embed gtkhtml3 in instant messager, but there are something
confuse me.

First, is there any method to append context to an existing gtkhtml widget?
When there are many messages to show, it seems not so effective to render
every time. Is it ok to write to gtkhtmlstream and flush gtkhtml or
htmlengine?

Second, if I embed a GtkWidget, the only way to remove it from gtkhtml is
reload without add "<object>"? Is there any proper or easy way to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Eric Tsai