Re: Problem to open a new window using libglade

Great! Thank you very much, this works.
But how can I make something during gtk_dialog_run?
I'd like to do somthing like this.

g_timeout_add(1000, update_pbar, dialog);
result = gtk_dialog_run(GTK_DIALOG(dialog));
...my process which progressbar should show
g_spawn...
progress = 0.2
....other work
gtk_widget_destroy(dialog);
dialog = NULL;

update_pbar (gpointer dialog)
gtk_progress_bar_set_fraction(GTK_PROGRESS_BAR(probar), progress);

Thank you