Re: Adding widget types to [Glade|Gazpacho|libGlade]

On Sat, 2007-07-21 at 14:27 -0500, David Hagood wrote:
[...]
These are 2 different programs, I dont see why they would try to
install files in the same place.
Two different programs, but aren't the catalog files the same format?
The idea is that if I make my widget set available as libScope and
libScope-devel, then ideally my widgets would show up in both Glade and
Gazpacho, rather than my having to have to install the same file in 2
places to make that happen.

Writing an xml for glade is quite trivial, I'm sure its just as
easy to write one for gazpacho, but they are not the same format.

Cheers,
              -Tristan