Re: gtk_drawing_area and scroll events

Hello,

Le 21/07/2007, Martin Fischer <yg2004 schmalspur inka de> a Ãcrit :
With that code scroll_event are emitted when the mouse wheel is
turned, but why?
I hope I'm not speeking wrong, but the scroll event is activated either
by the GDK_BUTTON_PRESS_MASK or the GDK_SCROLL_MASK. So puting one of
them will result on the button signal and the scroll signal callbacks
to be called if connected.

the correct way to do that, how can I achieve the desired result, ie.
turning off the scroll events and turning on the button events for te
mouse wheel activity?
What I do here is usually to put the code of my button callback in a
seprate routine with the button number as argument (and some others if
needed) and I call this new routine from the button and the scroll
callbacks.

Damien.