Trying to add a widget to Gazpacho....

I'm trying to add a widget to Gazpacho, so that it can understand my
widgets.

I've created a catalog XML file in the same directory as all the other
Gazpacho catalogs, and I can tell that Gazpacho is finding my catalog,
as it now complains:

Error while loading catalog aeroflex: Could not load library aeroflex:
ImportError: gazpacho.widgets.aeroflex failed to load with error "No
module named aeroflex", while aeroflex failed to load with error "No
module named aeroflex"

Now, being the lazy cuss I am, I am trying to find a sample "library" to
see what I need to do. For now, my widget is just a copy of
GtkDrawingArea, so I'd like to find whatever "library" drives the
GtkDrawingArea as a start. However, I am not finding a Python file that
seems to be what I am looking for.

Is this "library" a Python module or an actual shared binary library
(for the specific case of a GtkDrawingArea)?

If the normal libgtk-x11-2.0.so is the "library" in question, then how
do I tell Gazpacho to load my shared library (once I get around to
creating it)?

Do I just use LD_LIBRARY_PRELOAD, or does my XML somehow tell Gazpacho
the library file name and path?

Is it inferred from the "library" attribute of the glade-catalog node in
the XML?

If so, is the library searched for by the normal methods (so that I need
only add the appropriate directory to the library path to be found)?

Also, the documentation file "how_to_add_widgets.txt" seems to be out of
sync with the rest of the installed Gazpacho file (this is under Fedora
Core, gazpacho-0.7.1-1.fc7), in that it refers to a non-existent
gazpacho/gladegtk.py file that does not exist within the RPM.

Lastly, the DTD file glade-catalog.dtd does not exist on the system, and
the files do not contain a public URN for the DTD, meaning that no
validation can be performed upon a catalog file. Does anybody have a URL
for this DTD, so that I can see what is allowed in the catalog file?