Re: Reducing GTK+ footprint

richa soc-soft com wrote:
Greetings,
Can any one tell me or give me some links to know how I can reduce the
footprint of GTK.
Actually I want to remove some widgets (like frame, color selection,
file selection etc) which I am not using in my application.
Also I want to know that if there is any other alternate way to reduce
the GTK footprint.

not sure if this is what you mean, but in the debian-installer (hich is gtk/dfb based) we provide a set of stripped libraries using the mklibs tool.
This allows us to save up vakuable space on installation media.

regards

Attilio